This company is a scam, all good reviews are fake. they did not help me at all with my assignment, and refused to send me refund.

Please be aware and stay away from this company. I contacted Paypal to open a dispute. hopefully, they will refund me soon. you can read bellow some messages I received from them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Allen (Manager) I have reviewed the question thoroughly, based on the requirement I have estimated the price for this question to be $250 for all 5 Tasks. Proposed Deadline: Dec 08, 2017 12:00 PM Proposed Price: $250.00() Nov 28, 2017 12:12 PM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Shannon K (Manager) Dear User, We have received the payment of $ 250 (USD) for the current assignment. We will update you with the solutions of your assignment within the Proposed Deadline. For any further query or help please feel free to revert on this chat or call us at +1-617-933-5480.

Regards, Transtutors Project Team Nov 28, 2017 01:00 PM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Awadhesh Yadav (Tutor) I have started working on your assignment. If I have any doubts, I will get back to you. Cheers till then! Nov 29, 2017 08:32 AM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Ruby (Manager) We are sorry for the inconvinience caused.Provide us some time to check and get it done by another expert Dec 10, 2017 02:55 AM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Samuel (Manager) We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide us the gradesheet with your name, university name and grade mentioned over it for further action. Dec 10, 2017 03:05 PM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Vincentt (Manager) Our Expert seems unavailable on call. We will surelt like to get this resolved after checking with the Expert. In the meanwhile, for compensation, please share your grade sheet with 'Name' mentioned over it.

Dec 10, 2017 07:54 PM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " Awadhesh Yadav (Tutor) Dear Student I has already been late by my side just because some unexpected exigency in my family concern. As your work has already been done as per your provided details but due to some instance It delayed. I hope I would be able to forward you by tomorrow evening can you provide me some extra time????????? Dec 10, 2017 09:07 PM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Vinn (Manager) We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you regarding this assignment.

The tutor was not able to provide you with the complete solution for this assignment. We would gladly provide you with the partial credit/refund to your account. Please confirm you would like to have partial credit in your transtutors account which you can utilise for your future assignments or would you like to have a partial refund in you bank account. Dec 11, 2017 10:07 AM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I posted a review and then I received a call and emails from them to delete the review in order to refund me ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Vinn (Manager) Hi, This is in regards to the review you have uploaded.

Please take that review off, we are ready to provide you a full refund on this. We would have generated it at the earliest if you would have let us known about it.

Thank You Dec 15, 2017 06:35 PM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Vincentt (Manager) Following up on the last request, please respond to our calls and get that review off from the website and we will provide you full refund for the amount paid. Dec 16, 2017 02:46 AM" ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- if you got scammed please contact Paypal as soon as possible and open a dispute

Review about: Transtutors Assignment Help.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments