This tutoring sit is scam.They took my two assignments with agreed charge and due date.

Before due date, they sent me one solution which included wrong equation and wrong answer. How did they can use wrong equation even use wrong equation, the answer supposed to be right, but it was wrong answers, too. I could not even see what they wrote, but I can see which equation they use because I can not see each one of number and word. It was really blurrly so some of them I can see barely, some of them I can not see them.

I asked for clear note, but they never did. I could laugh because they have copied some website program then sent me.

I tried to contact them, but they did not answer and they sent me black mails.they still do not give me my money back and the paypal is reviewing this charges.

Had an Experience with Transtutors?

Comments

Delhi, Delhi, India #780860

hello

We are really sorry for your bad experience. Kindly share your order ID so that we can assist you better and take appropriate actions. Please mail your order ID and user details on happytohelp@transtutors.com

Everyone is welcome to share their user details and order ID number.

Transtutors.com

I'm from Transtutors Grievances Department can you please email me your issue so that we can help you further in this issue. Please remember to include the following details:-

Your Name:-

Phone Number:-

Issue:-

mail all these details to grievances@transtutors.com

Chris

Hector Watkins the so-called expert mess up my paper now Transtutors giving me the run around about giving me back my money

Judging by your poor grammar, YOU should probably be the one doing your work.

These people sucks...They are robbers.

never do assignments on time.Try out some new company..

They will tell you they can do an assignment in a short period of time, take your money, and never refund it. Basically they scam and steal your money