This "company" (I use the term very loosely here) exists to scam the customers out of money. Every review written here is using Fake Proxy IP Address.

They mention their office is in :

187, Wolf Road

Albany, New York 12205, United States of America

If you are a New York resident like me, you can personally go and check this address out. You will know what big fraudster and liars they are. They exist in Noida, India. I live in Albany, New York, you can take my word for it or have a look yourself.

The Directors are Aditya Singhals and Nishat Sinhas, it took me time to figure out their names. I will now spend the better part of my time telling the world to stay away from these to and this sham filled company. I have never in my time dealt with such asinine people, who thrive off of lying, cheating, and scamming people. (I created an account on site jabber just to let people know whose these wretched being truly are.)

A little background into my rather pissed off mood. I contacted them to complete 7 of my homework assignments. All seven were virtually copy and pasted from Wikipedia, so simple a toddler could do it. (If I wanted Wikipedia work, I would have copy and pasted it myself)

What's more they are continually threatening to expose me to my University, if I keep demanding a refund. (Stay away, and find another site) This is my way of saying F$*K YOU! TransTutors!!!

There so called profile or panel of experts they supposedly have in their repertoire is also fake. I have the growing suspicion, that it is just those two morons copy and pasting from Wikipedia.

They truly do live up to the Grand Title of Internet Scam of the Year!! This is akin to Adolf Hitler or the Scam world. (If you don't know who that is, you can Wikipedia that as well)

Furthermore if you read the 5 star reviews on several websites you can quickly tell that English is not the first language of the reviews. (Hint.. Hint.. the scammers from India)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of multiple charges and ethics. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of transtutors online tutoring and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Transtutors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned transtutors online tutoring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Transtutors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Chegg.

Had an Experience with Transtutors?

Comments

It's a *** scam good luck getting money back